Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 21, 2005

Will the Moderate Democrats please stand up?

Here's your chance:

Carpe Bonum features this nugget from Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D),NY:

"They've had a very very direct, aggressive attack on the, on the media, and the way it's handled. Probably the most flagrant example of that is the way they set up Dan Rather. Now, I mean, I have my own beliefs about how that happened: it originated with Karl Rove, in my belief, in the White House. They set that up with those false papers."

Read more at Carpe Bonum. When you're done, ask yourself, "Will the Democrats distance themselves from this man, like they should have distanced themselves from Michael Moore?" If the Republicans can bail on Alan Keyes, why can't the Democrats do it in cases like this?

I'll tell you why - desperation. They think they need to stick together, at all costs.

Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home