Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, June 17, 2005

Music Meme

Teresa tagged me with this. She, and everyone else, may be disappointed inhow boring it is in Hammerland.

Total volume of music files on my computer?
About 350 megabytes. Is that a lot?

The last CD I bought was...
For myself? Im not sure, maybe Nicole C. Mullen, Live from Cincinnati (only $9) or perhaps Newsboys: Devotion.

Song playing right now:
None. It is dead silent in my house right now.

Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
Untitled Hymn, Chris Rice
Lord, I Don't Know, Newsboys
Love Song, Third Day
The Gift, Collin Raye
Surely God is With Us, Rich Mullins

Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
No one, because I am that guy in the crowd who refuses to do the wave. Plus, I'd have to do hyperlinks.

2 Comments:

  • 'Newsboys'...my wife and oldest son are huge fans. I like them, but not to the extent that those two do.

    They have seen them in concert two or three times. We are blessed to have a huge concert literally outside our back door each year that always brings in the biggest Christian artists and bands. Steven Curtis chapman, Newsboys, Amy Grant when she was singing christian, all the big names have been here.

    The concert is called 'Pulsefest' and is put on by LeSea Broadcasting, and it is always an outdoor concert. Their studios and large complex (with the fields where they stage the concert) is less than 1/2 mile from our house, and there is literally nothing but a small subdivision and farm fields between us and the concert...we walk every year to it, it is free admission. A great treat.

    By Blogger John Burzynski, at 6/17/2005 08:58:00 AM  

  • Hey, you're not so boring! I like your music, but the silence in your home would drive me nuts--my home is very rarely silent unless I stay up REALLY late by myself. My 10 year old son LOVES the Newsboys, but he has not liked the Devotion (Worship type stuff)--I do. I really like Nicole C. Mullen, but I don't have any of her CD's for some reason. And hey, what's wrong with hyperlinks--you did it up top?

    By Blogger IMO, at 6/18/2005 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home