Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, January 12, 2007

Smiles



My middle son, Corin, is a happy guy. After days of theological wrestling, administrative challenges and minitering to the poor in spirit, seeing this happy face makes the day brighter. His smile is obviously far superior to mine.

And yes, my facial hair is naturally that color. I never knew it until I got out of the Army.

The pic on the top was our Christmas picture this year. I was impressed with how impossible it was to get our three kids looking at the camera, smiling naturally, and on the right spot. There were many cases of looking away, hand in the mouth, hitting the dog, running to Mommy and crying. We went with the cheesy smile shot.

To my friends who manage to do great pictures of multiple kids in their homes, I have this to say - You have a gift we do not. Of course, we have some pretty amazing gifts too, as the above pictures demonstrate!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home