Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Haloscan is down

This confirms my need to dump it, at least for comments. I'll be doing that...as soon as Haloscan comes back up and I can read Eric's comment on how to do it!

UPDATE (011500MAR05): Haloscan appears to be functional again. If I have my way, it will be functional for all of 60 more minutes here. I'll see what I can do to keep the comments from the more lively posts.

UPDATE (1540) I've tubed my template. I may revert it to the basic one to start over.

UPDATE (1700) I've changed to a new basic template, which I'll start doing changes to. I'll get the trackback up and running, add the blogroll and links, and put up the comments from recent hot posts, in that order. Last, I want to change that goofy snowflake thingy to a Yankee/Notre Dame/Army symbol. We'll see what I can do!

UPDATE (021030MAR05) I'm almost done. I've done all the template editing I feel up to today, in addition to adding a TTLB Ecosystem link, 'cause Mrs. Hammer thinks it is cool that we are in the top 7,000. I have begun putting the comments back in - which is a tedious process, since I have to do it manually. I already spelled Eric's name wrong once - sorry! It should be complete by the end of today, as my appointment fell through. I'll do a real post at lunch. Or two. Posts, that is.

UPDATE (1200) I've added 15 pages of Microsoft Word - saved comments, and must have upset blogger, as it will not allow me to post comments. It says, "Comments have been disabled for this post" for all posts. If you are stopping by, post a comment to show it is just me, if you don't mind. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home