Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 16, 2005

Team Hammer via Google

One of the neat functions of Blog Patrol is that it shows what search engine terms resulted in hits on your site. Here are a few of my favorites:

"Awesom Blog Header". Since I made it, I'm flattered. Obviously, this was not the CPF's chosen descriptor for my site.

"Butt pie nanny". I have no idea what those three words together can be geared towards. For whatever reason, I get a lot of hits like that.

"Tuesday God". I get the most from this and variants. Theology Tuesday must be unique.

"my responsiblity was". I am all for personal responsibility, but if you don't know your own, you won't find it through Google.

'"Hammertime"+"video"'. I'm in a video? I'd better check this one out myself. Hopefully I'm doing something cool, like smashing boards with my fists. More likely, I am on some site that highlights horrible dancers.

Finally, we have "brady quinn gay". Don't ask, don't tell. Just win.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, I get 'Brady Quinn gay' as well as 'Brett Favre gay', etc. in my Sitemeter stats for Google searches that reached The CPF. You'd be amazed at how people arrive at my site.

    I still think that your header looks like a nightmare involving my kids' Yu-Gi-Oh cards! :)

    By Blogger John Burzynski, at 5/16/2005 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home