Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, June 19, 2005

What's Your Theological Worldview

I love stuff like this! Apparently, I was a dead tie between "Fundamentalist" and "Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan". I received a final question of, "Which is more accurate - A) The World was literally made in six days or B) God's grace is the reason we can respond to Him. My preferred answer would have been both - but I chose 'B' because without God's grace, there's no use in believing anything about creation, because I'd still be headed for the big barbecue. Thus, I am...

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Fundamentalist

79%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

79%

Reformed Evangelical

71%

Neo orthodox

54%

Roman Catholic

50%

Emergent/Postmodern

50%

Classical Liberal

36%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

25%

Modern Liberal

21%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

Hat tip: Sven, via UK John

2 Comments:

  • I would have pegged that Hammer. If you want to know what I scored, I was going to post it, but I have SO MUCH more to tell then catagorizing myself. I would have scored as you a year or more ago, but here are mine:
    64%Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
    54%Emergent/Postmodern
    54% Reformed Evangelical
    54% Fudamentalist
    50% Neo-orthidox
    39% Charismatic/Pentecostal
    36% Classical Liberal
    29% Modern Liberal
    18% Roman Catholic

    By Blogger IMO, at 6/20/2005 02:46:00 PM  

  • 68%...Neo orthodox
    68%...Reformed Evangelical
    57%...Fundamentalist
    50%...Classical Liberal
    50%...Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
    50%...Emergent/Postmodern
    21%...Charismatic/Pentecostal
    14%...Modern Liberal
    4%...Roman Catholic

    Yeah, that's more or less reflective of my theology...given those questions, that is.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6/20/2005 04:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home