Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Upcoming Subjects

I've spent a lot of blog-time in deep theology: theology which, on its surface, has little practical application - even though it does when you look deep into it. I am going to step outside of deep theology for a while, and plan on discussing Bible Versions, Engaging the Culture, and Divorce and Remarriage. I also hope to begin an occasional series about my times in the military.

I also am planning a blog redesign, which has already begun. I have added a sidebar section with recommended reading (shared ideas from Team Hammer) and music I am listening to. I think the era of robots on the title bar is coming to a close - I'm sure that John B. will be disappointed with that!

4 Comments:

  • You need a moniker of a sledgehammer, or Thor's arm swinging a hammer, something representing power yet also justice.

    By Blogger John Burzynski, at 5/17/2006 03:33:00 PM  

  • I'm really looking forward to reading your up-coming subjects, esp. Divorce and Remarriage.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 5/19/2006 07:23:00 AM  

  • John,

    I went with your suggestion - what do you think?

    Robert (or anyone tech smart...) Why do some of my sidebar links (A Bit About Us, Links Worth Visiting, Some Things We Believe)not have any line breaks between them in Firefox, but they do in IE? I would prefer the opposite if I must choose, since I use Firefox. Any assistance is appreciated.

    By Blogger Hammertime, at 5/19/2006 02:54:00 PM  

  • Never mind, I fixed it.

    By Blogger Hammertime, at 5/19/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home