Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Toddler Theology

I am ever thankful that, despite my stupid schedule, I am able to sit down with the entire family every night for a dinner with us all together. We can and do talk about all sorts of things - tempered, of course, by screaming from the under three-years-old crowd and some barking.

So, we're sitting at the dinner table one night, and I notice my older boy (11) picking his nose. Like any Dad, I hassle him for it. Then I immediately view our two-year-old, Corin, doing the same.

I say, "Some little brothers learn to play football from their older brother. Others learn math. Some learn to build models."

I continue, "What does Corin learn from his big brother? To pick his nose."

Corin immediately pipes in:

"Amen!"

Priceless.

2 Comments:

  • Our oldest daughter, when she was very young, shook the hand of the new pastor at church as we left the sanctuary. A few steps later she asked "Daddy, is that our new God?" Needless to say, we got a great deal of mileage out of that one with the pastor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/17/2006 01:54:00 PM  

  • Yeah well my son learned that trick from some book some friends of mine sent!

    Thanks!

    and corin is as usual priceless!

    By Blogger Anna, at 1/17/2006 05:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home