Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What's Your Theological Worldview II

I took Sven's quiz a few months ago, and came up with results that can be seen here.

In the preceding 7 months, I have read many of the early church fathers: Augustine, Anselm, Origen, Justin Martyr, Hippolytus, and Irenaeus, and have been more diligent in my Scripture reading and prayer life. So, I thought I'd see if I had changed from these events...


You scored as Reformed Evangelical. You are a Reformed Evangelical. You take the Bible very seriously because it is God's Word. You most likely hold to TULIP and are sceptical about the possibilities of universal atonement or resistible grace. The most important thing the Church can do is make sure people hear how they can go to heaven when they die.

Reformed Evangelical

96%

Fundamentalist

86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

61%

Neo orthodox

61%

Emergent/Postmodern

32%

Roman Catholic

21%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

21%

Classical Liberal

18%

Modern Liberal

7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

One might think that reading all of those early "Catholic" theologians would make me more Catholic, but it really didn't at all. What it led me to was a greater appreciation for grace without merit, and grace that costs us everything. How about you?

1 Comments:

  • Interesting quiz but not sure I liked the way questions were asked compared with the way answer choices must be made. This time I am:
    Emergent Postmodern 68%
    Evangel/Holiness/Wesleyan 64%
    Roman Catholic 64%
    Neo Orthodox 57%
    Reformed Evang 54%
    Fundamentalist 36%
    Charismatic/Pentacostal 32%
    Classic Lib 25%
    Modern Lib 18%

    Hmmmm I guess in reality that means I am a Charismatic Lutheran (which is not an oxymoron by the way!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2006 01:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home