Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Teen Pregnancy

Today I am presenting a briefing on teen pregnancy and the social psychology influences upon it. I actually left abstinence alone - because another student already is doing teen sex for her subject. Of course, I found this out at the last minute. If you'd like to see the presentation, it is here:

http://people.morehead-st.edu/fs/j.odell/teenpregnancy.ppt

I also have speaking notes in the 'notes' section.

No videogame nonsense from me today - only because I haven't played the past two days, not because I plan on stopping soon.

I received a Christmas card from the President and Laura. That's pretty neat, I think. Yeah, I know they didn't really sign it, but I'll bet that Daily Kos didn't get one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home